The Cake Bible
How-to cake book by Rose Levy Beranbauma
- Over 200 recipes, 350 drawings of techniques and equipments and 32 pages of finished cakes in full color.
- Easy-to-follow recipes for pancakes, cake, genoise (delicate buttery sponge cake), lady-fingers, fruitcake, vegetable cakes, angel food cakes and more.
- All kinds of frostings, fillings, and toppings.
- Many recipes featuring less sugar low cholesterol and saturated fat without compromising flavor or texture.
- Countless tips that solve all the problems.
- Extensive decorating techniques for the beginners and the professional bakers.
- Detailed information on ingredients.