Ultra Super Pearl Pearlescent Dust - edible
Lustre dusts are a non-toxic color medium used to add color to edible decorations such as gum paste flowers, ribbons, bows, and other sugar paste decorations. Lustre dusts provide a sparkled finish for a more luminous effect. Give life to your edible creations with Lustre Dusts.
Certified Non-Toxic. Water Soluble.
How to use:
• To dry dust: use a Pump Brush or an artist's brush to apply with a brush similar to painting.
• To dust with Airbrush: add 2:1 ratio of alcohol to dust, stir well and pass through the airbrush.
*Actual colors may vary from those shown due to picture editing process. Colored dusts are not a food additive and should not be considered as such.
Weight: 2 grams