Aragum is a Gum Tragacanth substitute and has the advantage of being more stable over time than gum tragacanth. Aragum is a water-soluble carbohydrate and is commonly used for :
- - Making gum paste
- - Adding to FondX to turn the fondant into a gum paste
- - Thickens and emulsifies salad dressings and flavor oils
- - Stabilizes clear pie fillings and bakery emulsions
- - Replaces gum tragacanth as an emulsifying system
- - Tolerant to extremes in pH and heat
Weight: 100 grams
You Might Also Like:
Sign up for email updates including new product announcements, exclusive sales, and more.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.