Aragum is a Gum Tragacanth substitute and has the advantage of being more stable over time than gum tragacanth. Aragum is a water-soluble carbohydrate and is commonly used for :
- - Making gum paste
- - Adding to FondX to turn the fondant into a gum paste
- - Thickens and emulsifies salad dressings and flavor oils
- - Stabilizes clear pie fillings and bakery emulsions
- - Replaces gum tragacanth as an emulsifying system
- - Tolerant to extremes in pH and heat
Weight: 100 grams
You Might Also Like:
Join Us and get 15% off your first order!
Sign up for email updates to get your code, plus be the first to hear about exclusive sales, new products and more.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.