Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative that enhances foods and beverages with a bright, acidic tang. A sprinkling of this tart powder is one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep cut fruits looking fresh and appealing.
- Use this tangy powder as a natural preservative or to add a vibrant sour flavor to foods
- Sprinkle to prevent them from browning of fruits
- Try citric acid as a convenient substitute for fresh lemon juice or vinegar in marinades and sauces.
- Home brewers and cheesemakers will find citric acid useful in their favorite recipes.
- Citric acid is also known as "sour salt," due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
Weight: 160 grams
You Might Also Like:
Join Us and get 15% off your first order!
Sign up for email updates to get your code, plus be the first to hear about exclusive sales, new products and more.
is added to your shopping cart.
is added to your wish list.