Derived from citrus fruits, citric acid is a natural preservative that enhances foods and beverages with a bright, acidic tang. A sprinkling of this tart powder is one of the easiest and most effective ways to keep cut fruits looking fresh and appealing.
- Use this tangy powder as a natural preservative or to add a vibrant sour flavor to foods
- Sprinkle to prevent them from browning of fruits
- Try citric acid as a convenient substitute for fresh lemon juice or vinegar in marinades and sauces.
- Home brewers and cheesemakers will find citric acid useful in their favorite recipes.
- Citric acid is also known as "sour salt," due to its physical resemblance to table salt.
Weight: 160 grams